So who had this one in their portfolio under $10, 2 weeks ago? or under $5, 3 weeks ago?
It's starting to feel all October 2007 again with the speculative ramps in Chinese no names...
I'm starting to edge my way towards the chair section, with an eye towards the DJ....
Friday, March 5, 2010
Shades of October 2007: SinoCoking Coal and Coke Chemical Industries (SCOK)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows