Why I do not own one staffing related company, as temporary labor jumps and the next few employment reports should be very positive, is beyond me.... smacking myself in the forehead.
Even Manpower (MAN) which is more "slow growth" European oriented [Apr 21, 2008: Manpower as a Weak Dollar Play? Who Knew] is flying.
You can even go the online route, with a company like Monster Worldwide (MWW) <--- breakout (with no volume confirmation of course)
Simply amazing to watch all these stocks rally with volume shrinking... all the technical analysis books will need to be revised, rewritten, and trashed under the new rules of a stock market that can levitate with no need for volume.
No position, sadly
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I Should Own at Least One Staffing Company
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows