Speak of the devil... just a short time ago I said we have not seen a head fake where we break out and then reverse in a long time. Finally it happened. I've been stopped out of both index positions for losses as a function of discipline as we broke below S&P 1140.
I'm sure we'll revisit the subject tomorrow or perhaps they will push us right back above in the closing minutes...
EDIT 3:45 PM - back to 1140. Looks like it was just a tiny shakeout to take out people like me. Oh well.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows