I've only chosen this name for the sport of it all [Mar 10, 2010: Some Stocks Have Not Gone Down in a Month] - I am short Maidenform Brands (MFB) @ $21.35 level, with a 3% allocation. Any move over recent highs (low $22s) will have me out with modest losses of 4%ish.
A dream scenario would be to fill that gap near $18 but I will be content with more conservative targets.
With that I am short $300 jeans and cheap bras. I won't even make a sarcastic comment, although tempted.
Short Maidenform Brands in fund; no personal position
EDIT 11:10 AM (as outlined in previous post, I will be short indexes once 1160 has broke - which it is now doing, stop out will be something like 1163ish; near term target 1151-1152)
Friday, March 19, 2010
Bookkeeping: Short Maidenform Brands (MFB)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows