EnerNOC (ENOC) has bored me to tears of late. It is neither doing much bullish nor bearish - just a lot of neutralish (!) I keep waiting for a breakout to load up, but it simply is doing nothing. To give a chance to roar I will sacrifice it to the market gods and close out the very small position we had left.
I began the position in November 09, and was stopped out of the majority of the position in early February - when the market actually had the ability to go negative for more than a few hours, and by more than 0.5%. Since then it has just been sitting at the bottom of the portfolio while I wait for some sort of signal (either way) that has never arrived.
EnerNOC, Inc. is a leading provider of clean and intelligent energy solutions, which include demand response, energy efficiency, energy procurement, and emissions tracking and trading services. These solutions help optimize the balance of electric supply and demand, provide cost-effective alternatives to traditional power generation, transmission, and distribution infrastructure, and drive significant cost-savings for end-use customers.
[Feb 12, 2010: EnerNOC Beats Estimates, Guides Down for Q1 2010 but Flat for the Year]
Friday, March 26, 2010
Bookkeeping: Closing Last Shard of EnerNOC (ENOC)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows