Fun fun fun, til your (sugar) daddy takes your Quantitative Easing away.
I will be selling 75%s of both puts into the close since it's such a bad close. That does not mean I think the market will open up first thing tomorrow; I simply cannot turn away such gains in less than 7-8 hrs. These SPY puts will be up 50%+ unless the market reverses in the last 3 minutes ;)
I don't look at the Dow Jones much at all, I admit it - since its such a narrow index (30 stocks) but the 10,000 mark means a lot psychologically. I still remember the "New Year's" type hats CNBC broke out when we first crossed over in 1999.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows