Quite a hilarious (but somehow educational) rap video pitting 2 of the most famous economists against each other - John Maynard Keynes & Friedrich von Hayek. In today's term you might hear this as "Keynesian" v "Austrian" economics. Everything being done in the world today is going along the path of the former while those in the camp of Hayek scream bloody murder.
A clever video none the less...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
(Video) Fear the Boom and Bust - a Hayek v Keynes Rap Anthem
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows