The "heat" remains on as Chinese heating equipment maker SmartHeat (HEAT) breaks nicely out of a double top. Somewhere Kenny Loggins is smiling...
I'm tempted to add this to the portfolio but I'm pretty darn long already...
There is nothing really proprietary about this company's business; it simply has the benefit of 1.3 billion Chinese x 2 lungs x XYZ # of buildings in China = boo yah. [Dec 3, 2009: IBD - SmartHeat: Heating Equipment Maker Benefits as China Spends to Clean its Air]
Monday, January 11, 2010
SmartHeat (HEAT) Breaks Out of Double Top
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows