Interesting morning. Despite both JPMorgan (JPM) and Intel (INTC) handily beating estimates their stocks are down, as is the greater market. First time in a long time the good ole days of the market acts opposite to consensus; takes me back to pre 2007 - I miss you, old girl...
And that's why we still play the game....
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows