As mentioned last week, I was interviewed by the Mad Hedge Fund Trader; original broadcast was Saturday. The audio file is now available and you can follow the link here to listen if interested. This was taped the day after the Boston (Sorta) Tea Party 2.0 and it's quite amazing how quickly many things can change in just 5-6 days.
It's a four segment interview; think I started out slow in first 2 segments but closed well in the last 2. 30 minutes total.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Replay of Interview with Mad Hedge Fund Trader
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows