A radio interview taped last night will with John Thomas aka The Mad Hedge Fund Trader, will be broadcast this Saturday at noon EST. If you don't happen to be in the Houston area - you can listen on the internet by going to bizradio.com , clicking on "Listen Live" and choosing “Houston 1180 AM KTEK.” If you can't make the live broadcast we'll have an audio file of some sort for replay sometime in the following week. The show is 30 minutes long and we cover a variety of topics.
While this is a relatively new venture John has already landed some impressive guests for the weekly radio show such as Bill Fleckenstein (one of my favorites), MF Global's John Brady (seen on CNBC almost daily) and ETF guru Tom Lydon... the full list is here.
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows