Color me "shocked" and "surprised" Intel (INTC) beat...(even as we called it twice in the past 24 hours)
As I will be tomorrow when JPMorgan (JPM) "shocks" the Street.
Should be all set up for the run over S&P 1150 and onwards to 1200... amazing how wrong analysts are quarter after quarter, how you miss estimates on a behemoth like Intel by a factor of 33% is beyond me.
Actual representation of short sellers below...
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows