A limit buy order for Potash (POT) near $112 executed today, which will take our stake up substantially to about a 2.4% allocation, The price was chosen for because to reach this level the stock would have to fill a gap and then reach the 50 day moving average.
On first glance a stop loss below $108 would seem sensible. There appears to still be a tiny gap around $110...
Long Potash in fund; no personal position
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Bookkeeping: Limit Buy Order for Potash (POT) Kicks In
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows