Might be 1 day early on this purchase but I am adding a 1% allocation to 2% weighting we already had in Sourcefire (FIRE) - love the slow buildup here, and nice pullback to (near) the first level support of the 20 day moving average. Still about 50 cents away from support, hence why I could be a bit early. Buying in the $26.30s.
The next test if the move continues will be to assess how FIRE acts when it retests recent highs of $28; if and when.
I can feel the complacency overtaking me... like taking a bath in Kool Aid. Whatever happened to Greece sovereign debt again? Ah, that is so 2009.
Great first week of 2010, we should be up around 3%+; if you annualize that over the next 51 weeks ;) yeah, yeah.
[Dec 21, 2009: Looking at the Fundamental Story of Sourcefire]
Long Sourcefire in fund; no personal position
Friday, January 8, 2010
Bookkeeping: Adding to Sourcefire (FIRE)
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows