Bullishness is rampant and buyers feel bulletproof... the stock market cannot go down and Santa Ben will protect us. Is it really this easy? Everyone wants a Santa Claus rally, therefore we shall have one?
We are in day 30 inside the "box", but perched right at the top of it... just under key level S&P 1120 that every computer on Wall Street is tuned to. Let's see if we can make the jump and claim our rightful prize, as the chosen people, of higher equity prices. Is there even one soul who believes we will come out of this 6 week base, to the downside? 1?
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows