Life Partners Holdings (LPHI) has retreated to just over its 50 day moving average this morning (mid $37s) and is bouncing nicely, so I'm increasing my stake in the low $39s. Up from a 0.6% stake to 2.4% stake.
This was one of the names we were looking to add to on a pullback...
Long Life Partners Holdings in fund and personal account
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Bookkeeping: Adding to Life Partners Holdings (LPHI)
Life Partner Holdings|
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows