The S&P is down 14% since its intraday high 10 sessions ago. Time to throw in some panda time.
I like snarky - this is snarky. (45 seconds)
The Ladders bills itself as a job site but "Exclusively $100K+ Jobs. Exclusively $100K+ Talent". If you are an avid TV watcher you can see which website's TV ad they are mocking....
I still think the Careerbuilder.com ads are the best... reminds me of government reporting; if you don't like the numbers just make a "tweak".
Best Of FMMF
- 1: Warren Buffet Piles on Europe
- 2: [Video] Jim Chanos Returns from Europe, Even More Bearish on China
- 3: A Chart to Open Our Eyes - Staggering Changes by Multinationals in Employment Behavior 00s vs 90s
- 4: Futures Blasted on Dexia Woes... and Poor Preliminary China Data
- 5: Market Working to Worst Thanksgiving Since 1932
- 6: Et Tu, German Bonds? Poor Auction Raises Eyebrows